WHO WE ARE
India Think Council is an independent research organisation promoted and founded by qualified Chartered Accountants in India to work as a Think Tank on Economics,Politics ,Society and Culture.
It is hub of researchers, scholars and experts collectively working hard with a vision of making this organisation a strong and effective voice of India through its ideological initiatives, quality research, data and fact analysis, financial and statistical reports, social studies and intellectual programs across the country and abroad.
The objective of the council is to study the vision and idea of India and promote the nationalism amongst the society, Business community and various categories of students in higher studies.
In association with our Governance & Policy Research partnering institutions, Council is engaged in independent Social & Policy Research under various forums in the council.
Our Research Team is working under the expert guidance of faculty and advisory board for the projects on –
- Economic development and doing business in India
- Inclusive growth of India with north eastern states
- Public Finance and proprietary of fund
- Agriculture and economic growth
- Panchayat and self governance
- Gender and women empowerment
- Employment and youth empowerment
- Global terrorism and government strategy
- India’s border and coastal security
- Environment & Ecology
- Ayush & Naturopathy
- University Education and Student Politics
- Reservation in India and caste
- Mind Energy to empower Indian youth
- Renewable energy & power in villages
- Digital India
- Information Technology and Impact on overall governance
- Forensic Audit & Accounting
- Corporate Frauds and financial vigilance
- CSR in India
- Public Private partnership in economic growth
Council is poised to have a larger group of professionals, Intellectuals and nationalist mind, who are already providing their services to the society through their respective profession and industry and wants to contribute their bit for the growth of nation and our great culture.
To make partner your organisation with India Think Council
Director & Convenor : Saurabh Pandey
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)